Ink & Toner
Map & Directions
Tips & Links
Nick's Resources, Tips & Links
This section will provide access to printer driver links, cartridge troubleshooting, general FAQ, manufacturer sites and links. This section will grow to contain some helpful printer tips and tricks.
- Nick's Driver Resource
- Find links to all the manufacturer sites to locate drivers and other useful information.
- General FAQ
- Frequently Asked Questions about remanufacturing toner cartridges.
- Tips for Buying Used Printers & Copiers
- Know what to ask when buying used equipment.
- Link to Our Site!
- Choose between a text link or a banner or icon.
Tips for Buying Used Printers & Copiers
- Ask how many pages have been through the machine?
- How much memory?
- What is the expected page yield from the toner cartridge?
- Is it an "all in one" toner cartridge?
- How easy is it to get supplies for this machine?
- How many different companies work on this make and/or model of machine?
- Are parts readily available to repair this make/model?
- Can I get a loaner machine while mine is being repaired?
- Is there a charge for this loaner?
- What is the expected turn around time for repairs?
- Who pays for shipping and/or delivery fees?
- How much will you give me for my trade-in?
- Can I get a extended warranty?
- What machine do I need for my particular application?
[ Back to Top ]
Copy & Copyright (c) 1999 - 2013 Redundant Cartridge, Inc. All rights reserved.
Manufacturer names, and logos are registered trademarks of their respective companies.